[TowerTalk] Hams and wind power

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hams and wind power
From: "Mark Beckwith" <mark@concertart.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:38:32 -0600
>I am in the process of taking down a 60' freestanding
>tower made by Aermotor. They are best known as
>windmill and windmill tower manufacturers.

And all this time I was going to put a windmill on some excess ham tower.

Is there a good web resource for hams and wind power?

There's good reason why Rogers and Hammerstein put Oklahoma's legendary wind
in the first line of the title song "Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping
down the plains."

Lots of it.  I need to figure out how to get it converted into 1500W of CW.

Mark, N5OT