RE: [TowerTalk] Plot Plan Question

To: "'Jim Venneman'" <wx6v@msn.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Plot Plan Question
From: "Larry Burke WI5A" <burkelj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 17:35:24 -0600
Jim... I had a similar request from the department that issues building
permits in my town. I just penciled the tower in (with the proper scale) on
an existing survey of the lot. Chances are, such a survey was performed when
you purchased and/or refinanced your property and showed property lines and
any buildings on the lot. Have you checked your closing papers to see if you
might have a survey documented there? I sure wouldn't start from scratch if
I didn't have to, but I suspect they are going to want to see the property
markers delineated on the plot. As to the paper, I just provided them on
photocopy paper.

Larry Wi5A