RE: [TowerTalk] re: Ground Crew

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] re: Ground Crew
From: "John [N5BSD]" <n5bsd@rblprd.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:07:08 -0600
Try this again to the list at large :/

I am just going to throw my 2 cents here

If we stop and look at EVERYTHING and ask if ANYONE will be
Offended, then we will likely not post anything anywhere.
It is almost a guarantee that people will take offense to any And
everything. Some will be offended by my post I am sure.

Heck, if you look at it, just surfing the net
We are going to run in to things that will offended someone Somewhere,
somehow, not accounting for strictly adult sites.

Take it as a joke, maybe you didn't like it, maybe you did.

Pass it by in the future if someone says it might be R rated, And deal with
it, I am guessing or assuming as it may be (and We all know what happens
when we assume) we can deal with many things

My opinion is, we are getting to touchy feely about things Worrying weather
we will offend someone, the main reason I do not
Post to many lists, too many people gripe about opinions.

Just my 2 cent rant, or maybe I got up to a nickel or 10 cents, HI HI

73
John
N5BSD / NNN0OYH
ARRL NTS ORS NTX Digital