[TowerTalk] mast section

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] mast section
From: <giw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:02:54 -0500
I need to buy a 15 to 20 ft long section of aluminum mast. OD needs to be 1.75
to 2".   Does not have to be the strongest mast in the world as I plan to put a
4 El. steppir just 2' up the mast above the thrust bearing and 10' to 12' above
that a rotatable dipole for 40 meters with is 2.5 SQ ft and 25 lbs. I live in
upstate SC and have truck.

If you have such a mast for sale or know where I can find one please let me
know.