Re: [TowerTalk] Regalvanizing tower sections

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Regalvanizing tower sections
From: "Marlon Schafer (509-982-2181)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:05:05 -0800
Check out a paint called POR 15.  Supposed to be able to paint right over
the top of rust.

People out here have been having GREAT luck with it on fertilizer trucks.
They usually have to be painted every year and tend to still rust out in a
few years.  With the POR 15 paint they are getting years (don't know how
many yet as it's a new product or something) out of a paint job.  I think
the longest I've heard of is 3 years and NO sign of the need to repaint.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam