Re: [TowerTalk] Regalvanizing tower sections

To: "Neal Cox" <ncoxsr@wt.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Regalvanizing tower sections
From: "Allen (Marty) Martin" <w7apm@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:12:16 -0900
THERE IS A PRODUCT USED IN AUTO RESTORATION CALLED POR-15 THAT'S SUPPOSED TO
BE GREAT STUFF. WHEN USED THE DIRECTIONS SAY NOT TO TAKE OFF ALL OF THE RUST
only the loose scale. Apparently the product needs the oxidized material to
do it's chemical thing. Once applied and dry it is extremely tough stuff.

Sorry for the caps...

Marty