[TowerTalk] ultraweld question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ultraweld question
From: "luke tirrell" <lucastirrell@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:57:15 -0800
I have a question about ultra weld by Harger. I have been using Ultraweld
lately as a result of hearing that it was better than Cadweld. I'm positive now
that it is an inferior product. I will never make that mistake again.
My question is, I was told that Ultraweld is made by Thermaweld and sold to
Harger. This upsets me because the Harger rep that sold me the molds told me
that Ultra weld was also better than Thermaweld. Is it true? Does Thermaweld
make the molds for Harger?