Re: [TowerTalk] W4AN Silent Key

To: "Stan Stockton" <stan@aqity.org>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] W4AN Silent Key
From: "Robert Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:15:09 -0400
Hi Stan,

While I understand your point, one must take responsibility for what DOES go
out from one's computer.  KD4E added the P.P.S. VERY recently, within days,
if not hours before this post.  He has frequently posted to towertalk and is
well aware of his P.S. and P.P.S.

He also has shown NO regret over his message or the furor that it is
causing.

Not so long ago, there was a guy named Alex (who was thrown off the this
reflector) for the same type of inflammatory messages also in the style of a
tag line at the end of the message.  This style is NOT new.

Others on towertalk have been equally blatant in their own way, and also
inexcusable.

KD4E's silence on this so far only serves to deepen the upset that many of
us feel.

73
Bob KQ2M