[TowerTalk] May I suggest . . .

To: TowerTalk Post <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] May I suggest . . .
From: Jim Idelson <k1ir@designet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:30:53 -0400
1.  KD4E didn't think he would stir this up, and wishes he hadn't. I bet he
will remove that line from his signature.
2.  W3WV wishes he had simply sent his message directly to KD4E instead of
dragging the rest of us into it.
3.  The TT moderator, knowing that this is news that might cause people to say
and do things that they might not otherwise consider, will forgive those who
have transgressed and ask that they act differently in the future.
4.  The rest of us will drop the subject regardless of our views out of respect
for the man who provided us this medium in the first place.

May it be a very long time before we hear any more news of this sort.

73,

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir at designet.com
web    http://www.designet.com/k1ir