[TowerTalk] Spring cleaning sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Spring cleaning sale
From: K5RC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:52:06 EDT
I am getting ready to rework antennas again, as soon as springtime comes to
the Comstock. I want to sell the following:

Force 12 EF-340D 3 el 40. This antenna lived at K6KM before it moved here. It
is a killer beam, but it needs a home where there are no icing problems. I'm
moving up to a heavier antenna.

Mosley Classic 33 - Heavy duty 3 element tribander in excellent shape

Hombrew 4 el 20 - Formerly a KT34XA, now an optimized monobander

Cushcraft 4 el 10 - Optimized using YO.

I am not setting a price, because it will depend on if the buyer wants to
come over and take down the EF340D, the 20 and the CL-33 or not. They are
currently stacked on a 70' Rohn 45 tower. The 4 el 20 is at 40'. The 10M is on
the
ground.

I want to sell them as a package, picked up at Virginia City NV, sometime
this spring.

Photos at www.consultpr.com

Tom, K5RC