Re: [TowerTalk] Andrews 1/2" Heliax Connectors

To: "John Dooley" <portscom@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Andrews 1/2" Heliax Connectors
From: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:53:37 -0700
use the  original superflex N connectors , later if you want to convert to
UHF , use a piece of lmr 400  with ferrite beads like a line isolator  with
a good quality connectors , good weatherproof and you are done. i do this
and have no problems. using the hard lines 7/8 , 1/2 to my antenna switch
and radios.

there are several ways to keep this at low price, surplus sales of nebraska
,  palomar engineers, and e-bay..