Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon Inc.

To: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>,"Robert Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Chuck Counselman" <ccc@space.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon Inc.
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 23:09:23 -0700
Yeah, but it sure is laughable that Mrs. Yuan was telling Chuck that
she didn't have time for "amateurs" when it says otherwise in big
letters on their homepage :)

In any case, it sounds like Amidon has shifted market focus to
a large commercial customers and they letting the amateur
market atrophy. Of course, I wonder what value they are adding
for these large customers. Seems like a big customer could
go directly to Fair-Rite products and get better treatment.