[TowerTalk] create cr30 rooftop

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] create cr30 rooftop
From: "Jim Naughton" <jim6540@insightbb.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:10:45 -0400
I'm looking to put up a rooftop tower, mounting an antenna with about 6sq ft
windload perhaps a tennadyne t6. I've looked at the glenn martin  rt632 and the
cr30 from create. What is the performance difference between them ? I want
stability but I can't guy it, from what I read GM recomends not to guy but not
sure about create.
I would appreciate any feedback from those that have owned either of these
towers ... this is my house under this I don't want to cut corners ...

Tnx ...
73
jim K4SSN