Re: [TowerTalk] RF exposure and my neighbor

To: "RCARIELLO" <RCARIELLO@si.rr.com>,"Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF exposure and my neighbor
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:58:37 -0400
> > I am currently erecting a 51 foot tower and have not yet
had time to get
> > the antenna and feed lines on the tower yet. My neighbor
stopped me
> > today and questioned me about the tower. His main
concern was about he
> > and his family being exposed to RF from the tower. I am
looking for good
> > articles that I could print out and give to him about RF
from an amateur
> > radio station explaining that he doesn't have anything
to worry about. I
> > also plan on doing a RF exposure  station evaluation as
well. Any help
> > on this would be greatly appreciated.

Todd,

You might point out the ONLY study that ever showed a
connection between electromagnetic radiation and cancers
turned out to be fraudulent.

I forgot the exact site where you can get information, but
the San Francisco Chronicle was the first to break the story
that the UC Berkley professor who was the only person in
history to link non-ionizing radiation turned out to have
created the results. You really need to get the article and
read it.

We are still living under the effects of that bad data
today.

73 Tom