RE: [TowerTalk] Funniest thing I've seen in weeks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Funniest thing I've seen in weeks
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:08:44 -0500
Interesting critique of a published article.  Thanks.

However, I did not post the link to provoke a response.  I think it is a
good, simple explanation for the original post:

Why is the longer element called a reflector while the shorter element
called a director>  What is the origin of the naming?
Basically, don't they both re-radiate because of the same reason?

I doubt that our dialog has helped much.

Keith