Re: [TowerTalk] Bobtail Curtain using aluminum verticals

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bobtail Curtain using aluminum verticals
From: Mark Pride <mpride@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:45:25 -0400

Doug,

Should work just fine.  Assume you will need to guy the end elements for
the stress the top wire adds to the element tips.  Two guys on each end of
the array should do the trick to keep the wire horizontal and the elements
vertical.  What element supports are you considering to use?  4 X 4
pressure treated wood?

Regards,

Mark, K1RX

douglas.snowden@med.va.gov@contesting.com on 07/06/2004 08:25:38 AM