Re: [TowerTalk] Erections (TWR)

To: <K8fu@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Erections (TWR)
From: <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:26:27 -0400
Well Froggy

        When I opened the pkg guess what no lockwashers.So as the the story
goes if it's not shown or called for don't use it.Oddly enough there are some
parts that come with a sort of lock washer They call it a Pal Nut.I've seen
them on house brackets and on Thrust bearing bolts.Can't say how good they work
but there on there.See the Rohn Catalog.By the way I really like looking at my
tower from the ground too.Some days things just don't go your way!

                     73 Joe K4XZ

> From: K8fu@aol.com
> Date: 2004/07/14 Wed AM 10:54:59 EDT
> To: towertalk@contesting.com
> Subject: [TowerTalk] Erections                         (TWR)

> When I opened the pkg of bolts for my twr I noticed there were no
> lockwashers. Are these superfluous items or an oversight by the manuf ??

> Take a Frog To Lunch                       Tomorrow

JOE PATRICK
SENIOR PLUMBING/MECHANICAL
INSPECTOR CITY OF BOYNTON BEACH