Re: [TowerTalk] Replying to the list...AGAIN!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Replying to the list...AGAIN!
From: "Gary McDuffie, Sr." <mcduffie@actcom.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:55:15 -0600
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:58:41 -0700, Dino Darling wrote:

> BUT, because replies to a DISCUSSION list are sent
> back PRIVATE unless someone takes the TIME to redirect their answer to the
> list, we all loose out!

I've always figured that the question was asked here, and should be
answered here.  My replies all are via the reply command and I quickly
wipe out the personal address and replace it with tt, which in the alias
for TowerTalk in my addressbook.  I think it's rude for the list to
default to a single person reply and have always said so.  Management
doesn't agree, so I do it manually.  Good luck.

73, Gary
http://garymcduffie.com, where there is a link to my HG54HD tower
project in case anyone is interested.  It's still in the air.

--
ag0n at arrl dot net
http colon slash slash garymcduffie dot com