Re: [TowerTalk] spider balls

To: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>, <Lew@dsl-only.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] spider balls
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:42:24 -0400
Jerry,

If someone chooses to believe something contrary to
established charge behavior is at work here, then that is
their choice. My choice is to side with the data that shows
there is no difference, both in how the gaps behave and what
Polyphaser and others (like the frequency of lightning hits
near towers data) shows.

Anything anyone wants to do at their house is fine with me.
The facts we have available, however, show what they show.

For me, this has been very educational. I found the actual
data and links to data that were presented here interesting
and educational.

73 Tom