Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding, Lightning & corona discharge

To: "TowerTalk Reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding, Lightning & corona discharge
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:22:44 -0700
At 02:56 PM 7/28/2004 +0000, you wrote:
Yes it's ICE (their website via the Array Solutions website) and Polyphaser. To me, they are the only players (may be others) in the lightning/grounding market. Personally I use all ICE equipment and so far so good. I'd read both of these company's technical literature and follow it to a T. Don't skimp; no one wants lightning inside of their house. Gd luck, Phil KB9CRY

There are lots of other players in the lightning protection business. ERICO would be one, for instance. Celwave makes coax arrestors, as does Huber+Suhner. WHen you get into telco, network, data, and powerline products, there's a whole host of companies.