Re: [TowerTalk] spider balls.. they work

To: "david jordan" <wa3gin@erols.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] spider balls.. they work
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:15:31 -0400
> anything man made mother nature will have her way with
ease. Regarding
> NASA, they bought the devices. They must have thought they
would work
> when they purchased the devices. Did NASA get snookered?

 We all are smart enough to know just because government
agencies purchase something, it doesn't mean they are
endorsing the product or even that they intend to use it. I
often buy and try things that don't work. NASA and others
tested these devices, and as such had to purchase  them
somewhere.

The seller however often uses the sale as an endorsement.

 For example the company in Florida that sells little
resistors in epoxy (they used to contain old scrap circuit
boards, remember the QST article?) still uses US Government
sales as proof their "automatic tuners" work.

73Tom