RE: [TowerTalk] spider balls.. they work

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] spider balls.. they work
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:18:33 -0500
This will be my last Bogart of this thread, I promise! <grin>

Trees do indeed cause air pollution.  Many years ago in school I did a paper
titled "Brown Clouds: A Public Concern".  Research revealed that more
carcinogens are produced in the forests than from all man made sources.  Of
course, this was back in the late 50's so the tide may have turned by now.

Keith