Re: [TowerTalk] Vendor for RG-213

To: <longrange2@ihtw.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vendor for RG-213
From: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:52:08 -0700
tram-browning wholesale parts
tel  1800 544 0260
524-c  westland drive,  edmond, oklahoma 73013

to retail , no to users..

the cheap-good quality coax i  see,  ask for a sample..
cheap  type  400 and 500  (like lmr ) center conductor 100% copper not
aluminum-copper. a little heavier.

ask for a sample and get your own opinion.

500 ft for  less than 90 dlls rg 213 and rg 8
type 400  160 dlls 500 ft.

repeat they don't sell to individuals, only to bussines  or companies .

i hope the info helps