RE: [TowerTalk] Wilson DB54 and its problems

To: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Wilson DB54 and its problems
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:50:44 -0400 (EDT)
I've been mulling over a possible{?} solution to interaction between
2-band yagis on one boom.

The idea is this:

Put the elements perpendicular to each other, but rotate the boom so
elements are 45-degrees to the ground.  Sort of like the letter X.

Perhaps someone on this reflector could model it and see what it looks like.

I'm curious as to what the pattern might look like, and gain, F/R, might
be.  The results might be interesting to us all.
Thanks
Don
N8DE