Re: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 22, Issue 110

To: "Tod - ID" <tod@k0to.us>, "'George Lee'" <geokr5c@cablelynx.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 22, Issue 110
From: "Malcolm Ringel" <mringel@bluecrab.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:04:44 -0500
Finally, a true voice of reason in this unrestrained madness which our
system has become. Just ponder the possibilities of a "Ham what am" as our
President.

1. Formal attire at State Dinners would devolve to striped Bermuda shorts
worn with checked shirts and semi-high argyle socks...plus a hat with a
substitute rubber duck clipped to the brim...
2. The budget debates would be expanded to include issues involving less
than $1.00.
3. Citizens with complaints re the costs of items could simply be told that
"If you could have gotten it cheaper at Dayton, maybe you should have bought
it at Dayton".
The contemplations are literally endless........
73 and best wishes to almost all
As my (now deceased) Grandmother used to say: " My s..t list is verrrrrry
short; but once you get on, you never get off".

Malcolm, K3KZ
St. Michaels, MD