Re: [TowerTalk] New antenna system

To: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>,"(Reflector) TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Floyd Sense" <fsense@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New antenna system
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:00:11 -0600
    What's to say that Fluid Motion can't take a few of these suggestions,
like more memory in the controller and "protected" outputs and upgrade their
product?

    I know that they monitor these boards from time to time.  I think that
these would be worthwhile improvements.

    By the way, does anyone know how many 2, 3 and 4 element beams they have
sold.  Some of us were talking about that the other day and no one had a
good idea of the number.

        73s

        Bernard, WA4OEJ