Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV bearing balls

To: "Peter" <pc2a@pi4cc.nl>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV bearing balls
From: "Mark - AA6DX" <aa6dx@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:29:18 -0800
Peter . .. take one with you to your bearings and transmission shop ... they'll have you fixed up wiki-wiki.
Which brings to mind a query .. why NOT fill all the available holes in the bearing race keeper? I have done that a few times in the past, with Ham IVs, etc.. Don't know if it helped or not, but did not cause any problems .. what unless you count my Tailtwister, which never worked very long at a time no matter what was fixed on it!
73 -- Mark AA6DX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter" <pc2a@pi4cc.nl>