[TowerTalk] EMAIL ADDRESS FOR K6STI

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] EMAIL ADDRESS FOR K6STI
From: Dino Darling <k6rix@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:25:37 -0800
This is a little out of line Steve. Brian said he was going out of business yet the amateur community still continues to require his services. If he chooses to go with snail mail only, so be it! He went public with his intensions! Its much better than having his excellent product go away all together! I refer to...

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/1999/01/29/1/#k6sti

Force 12 manufactures a fantastic antenna and they answer the phone every time I call! That still does not mean that they have shipped when they said they would or contacted me when the plans changed! I like their products and encourage other to check them out, but I also let them know that depending on the order, getting it on a certain date is really a UNKNOWN. I tell them, you'll have it when you have it!

Its amazing what we are willing to put up with when it comes to products we want! I sure wish the customer service was better everywhere!

Brian has asked that his email address not be published.  Contact him
via snail mail.

Now THAT'S customer service!?! What a jerk. At least Force 12 answers their phone.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC

Dino...k6rix@earthlink.net