[TowerTalk] RE: [YCCC] TIC Ring Potentiometer Failure?

To: "Jim Idelson" <k1ir@designet.com>,"TowerTalk Post" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"CQ-Contest Post" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: [YCCC] TIC Ring Potentiometer Failure?
From: "John Allen" <jallen@vhfcom.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:48:04 -0500
Try running the rotor through it's entire rotation back and forth several
times.  I have this problem from time to time with a 1022 as far back as
1996 or earlier and this works for me.

73, KB!  John K1AE

John Allen  - PC Support Solutions www.pcsupportsolutions.com
PC House Calls: Computer HW/SW/Network debugging, installation, maintenance,
and upgrades
mailto:john@pcsupportsolutions.com  978 779-6189 M: 508 361-6229