Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ-1792

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ-1792
From: "Frank Mayer" <domino@worldlynx.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:39:43 -0500
I currently use a pair of homebrew 1/4 wave verticals with a homebrew variable
phasing system.  I'm thinking of trying a pair of the MFJ antennas.  I
currently have 1/8 wave spacing for 40 meters and 60, 35 foot radials for each
antenna.  I'd have to extend the radials to 60 feet or so naturally.  I'd like
to hear more about your system and what phasing scheme you are using and any
other info you could pass along on the antennas.
  Frank  WY3D