[TowerTalk] Omni-Directional Antennas on Towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Omni-Directional Antennas on Towers
From: Aidehua@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:06:38 EST
I read this thread with interest, as I plan to do the same thing  soon.  In
my case, I only have one tower for all of my antennas, including  VHF and HF.
Because it's a 70' tower, I was going to have a 10' cross boom  at the 60'
level, which would accommodate FOUR omnidirectional antennas, two on  each side
of the tower.

I realize that there will be nulls, but I will have dedicated yagis for
these same bands if I really need increased sensitivity.....The vertical
antennas
will be used more as listening antennas.

Opinions, please!

73,
Ed NI6S