Re: [TowerTalk] Station Ground

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Station Ground
From: "Frank Donovan" <donovanf@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:48:13 -0500
You should focus your efforts on designing and constructing a low
impedance grounding window at the location where your cables
enter your home.  All cables entering your home should be bonded
to the grounding window either directly or through suitable lightning
protection devices.

There is no need whatsoever for any further grounding of your station
equipment, other than the green wires from your equipment to your
AC power receptacles.

73!
Frank
W3LPL