RE: [TowerTalk] Antenna Rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Antenna Rotator
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:03:16 -0600
A friend here has a T-12 and Cushcraft 40M 2-el on his 100 foot Rohn 45,
both turned by a Yaesu 2800.  It has not failed since put up in 1998.  But
this rotator is almost twice the price of a T2X.  I would think the Yaesu
1000 would be comparable to the T2X.  It is used to turn my F12 C-4XL at 152
feet.  If cost is not a concern, there are several excellent choices
including the 2800, Alpha-Spid and Prosistel.

Keith NM5G