[TowerTalk] Fw: Rohn wasn't perfect-- can we end this please?

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Rohn wasn't perfect-- can we end this please?
From: <kk9a@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:30:38 -0000
I hate to add to this thread, but I resent your accusations.  I used the
term "if it's true"  which is certainly not meant to turn speculation into
fact and I am not taking anyone's side.  My point was towertalk is a good
forum to share your experiences with various companies or venders (good or
bad), and that we should be extra careful when purchasing safety related
products.  You wouldn't want your tower to come down due to a bad weld or
improper hardware.   This does not mean I condone name calling or vicious
attacks, or mean that I think K4IDC is a bad fabricator.   I have read
K4IDC's towertalk post  in November and it was very unclear whether he sent
a Rohn product or something he fabricated.   The only thing that is clear is
there was quite an exchange of words instead of simply retuning the
merchandise for a refund.