[TowerTalk] FS: Telex-Hygain TH-7DX $95. & 2 Others

To: FLBOATANCHORS@yahoogroups.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Telex-Hygain TH-7DX $95. & 2 Others
From: doc <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:47:03 -0500
Giant beam with awesome performance (check the Telex-Hygain
site or the eHam reviews) ... I am putting up a used F12 C3SS.

The TH-7DX comes with a manual copy and you will need to coil
up some coax in place of the BN-86 balun.  Also, needs a
couple of elements fixed.

Most of the beam is really clean, especially the coils and
elements.  Boom and mast plate have some wear but are OK.

Telex-Hygain TH-7DX $95. picked up in West Central Florida.

Way to big to haul to Hamcation unless I tear it down to a
zillion discrete pieces ... the former owner used pop rivets
and RTV at every connection ... this was assembled to stay
assembled no matter what!

I also have two smaller HF beams, Hygain Explorer 14 w/original
manual, the other I think is a Hygain TH3-MK4 w/manual copy.
I plan to bring them to Hamcation in Orlando Saturday.  Both
are clearly marked for easy assembly.  I am asking $150. for
the EXP-14 and $125. for the TH3.  $250. for both.

73, doc kd4e