[TowerTalk] Who Shot John (Buyer or Seller) Can we end this?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Who Shot John (Buyer or Seller) Can we end this?
From: "W0UCE" <W0UCE@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:09:33 -0500
My two cents.

Nobody is perfect HOWEVER... we all can and should be honest and take
responsibility for our actions.   Regardless of what transpired between
seller and buyer; thankfully no one was hurt or killed because a product
that was not suitable was sold or a product put to use by a buyer.

We are all responsible for our individual actions and at some point will
be held accountable.

Let's move on to helping each other and exchanging information of value
to fellow subscribers and our hobby.

73

Jack

???WØUCE