Re: [TowerTalk] World Class Station Conundrum - help!

To: "SJ W3TX" <superberthaguy@adelphia.net>,<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] World Class Station Conundrum - help!
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:05:22 -0600
    SJ:

        From your very well written post, I think that you already know the
answer.  I have found that making tough decisions is really not all that
tough.  The problem arises when you just don't like the answer.  Every time
I have had a problem making a decision, and "fumed" over it, it was not
because the decision was that tough.  It was that I didn't like the answer.

        I strongly suspect that you know the answer is to sell your "dream"
location and set up station somewhere else where you will encounter far
fewer problems/ issues/ concerns.  You may have had your "heart" set on this
location, but deep down you smell trouble.

        My opinion for what it is worth.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ