Re: [TowerTalk] Cleaner

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cleaner
From: Jack - K4WSB <K4WSB@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:06:54 -0500
You didn't mention what kinda stuff you want to clean.  For small parts I
use Flitz (or similar) metal polish.
I purchased a nasty looking Hamco Paddle at a local hamfest. This very old
key has a solid brass base.  It now looks new.
Obviously, for parts requiring electrical continuity you would want to
clean off the polish residue.

>I did'nt want to start a big thing about the cleaning solutions - I just
>wanted to know if there was a "Martha Stewart" type of solution (Other than
>dish soap) that would work for cleaning pot metal, brass, stainless steel,
>etc.

Jack Hartley
K4WSB
ARRL - QCWA - OOTC