Re: [TowerTalk] Computer control antenna switch

To: k1ttt@arrl.net, wd4lyv@surfsouth.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Computer control antenna switch
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:01:22 -0800
Hello Wayne,

I think K1ttt nailed it, but you might find useful a specific boolean search
on Google that produced a ton of products and DIY information for using the
Parallel port for monitoring and control.
In Google:  type in,  exactly so:   "parallel port"      + Control

(Quotes around parallel port, and three spaces before the plus sign, then
the word Control....

Our meager electronics store in Monterey Bay area has a kit with software
and hardware to build a control port around the parallel port.  This was by
one of those companies that has dozens of useful kits for sensors, motion
detectors, RF switches, etc...

BTW, there is another very useful site for all types of remote control
switches and systems at very cheap prices.....try  http://www.
aaaremotes.com

73, DX, de Pat Barthelow  AA6EG   aa6eg@hotmail.com