[TowerTalk] Computer control antenna switch

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Computer control antenna switch
From: <kk9a@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 22:58:15 -0000
You didn't specify what transceiver you are using or what you are trying to
switch.  If you have only one antenna per band, or a tribander and some low
band dipoles you can use a band decoder to switch to the proper antenna.
Top Ten makes a nice unit - http://www.qth.com/topten/ and with a compatible
transceiver you won't need a computer for it to operate.  It senses the
frequency that you have your radio set to and automatically switches to the
correct antenna.  It should also work with your Ameritron relays if you
purchase the source driver module.

John KK9A / P40A