[TowerTalk] Lightning protection and Rev. G covered

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning protection and Rev. G covered
From: "Craig Lekutis" <craiglekutis@wirelessestimator.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:36:20 -0500
As a new member, I've enjoyed reviewing many of your recent threads and look
forward to contributing where I can. I believe that
http://www.wirelessestimator.com <http://www.wirelessestimator.com/>   can
also assist you in providing additional information on many of the
Tower-talk subjects that I have read. From lightning and cathodic protection
to tower foundations, tower erection, and antennas and lines, there are
thousands of articles pertaining to the tower industry that you might find
informative. The site also focuses upon climbing safety and the new TIA/EIA
Rev. G standard being introduced this year which will change the way towers
are designed as well as the resulting revised permitting requirements.

Best regards,

Craig