[TowerTalk] Cold Solder tool - theory

To: "TOWERTALK" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cold Solder tool - theory
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-Online.Net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:39:53 -0600
I have seen them but only in the package.  Someone told me they "sparked".
Sounds to me like they have two points and heat up the material you are trying
to solder by using it as the soldering tip.  Is that right?  IF it is, I
wouldn't want to use on any electronics equipment for fear of an alternate
current path blowing some of the components.