To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 27, Issue 111
From: "TOMMY HALIBURTON" <ROCKETJ10@MSN.COM>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:27:08 -0700
Steve - K7LXC,

Congratulations.  The MonstIR pictures were simply phenomenal!!! It will be
great to see the whole thing . I will probably have to return to California to
help my in-laws pack this summer or fall and hope I have time to see you at the
SCDXC meeting.

We relocated from the San Fernando valley last year and hoped to have lots of
acreage but wound up on 1/3 acre and a 50 foot high tower limitation (no limit
on mast height per the ordinances, heh-heh-heh). So for now, a KLM KT-34A,
40M2, and a Force12 C4XLD will be the chief aluminum.

Golly, having a unity SWR on all of 40 meters and the ability to shift 180
degrees would be boss!  Again, congratulations to you. Way to go!

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
DX IS