Re: [TowerTalk] Just when I thought AZ was safe

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Just when I thought AZ was safe
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:28:02 -0800
The devil in me just has to ask.  If an HOA looks like it's about to
die, is there any way of getting oneself, or a legal entity set up for
the purpose, declared to be the HOA?  Just think, someone bitches about
you and you fine them for leaving their garage door open.  Nasty but
delicious.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO