[TowerTalk] Lightning attraction to "attic dipoles"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning attraction to "attic dipoles"
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-Online.Net>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:53:04 -0600
I want to thank everyone who responded to my questions about 1) increased
risk of a strike because of the antennas in the attic(many other wires
already in the attic anyway) and 2) danger in not disconnecting the antenna
since it was inside the house(induced voltage from a "nearby" strike).

All common sense, guess I needed more coffee.

Thanks everyone, de Jim KG0KP