Re: [TowerTalk] Multiple antennas-- offpointed stacks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Multiple antennas-- offpointed stacks
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:48:23 -0500
Several years ago, before the station was dismantled, I ran the 15 meter
stack at K5XI during a contest.  It had 4 KLM 5el Yagis, each separately
rotateable.  During slow times I pointed each antenna toward a separate
area.  When activity was heard, the best antenna was selected, then all
others were rotated in that direction and phased again until the run played
out.

Keith NM5G