[TowerTalk] Texas Tower & Mfg. Aluminum Tower Parts ???

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Texas Tower & Mfg. Aluminum Tower Parts ???
From: Dennis <n5vrp@intertie.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:19:50 -0500
I am trying to find tower parts for the above mentioned tower to mount inside
the tower a KLM Heavy-duty rotor. I need the inside tower mount for a
four-bolt (bottom side mounting) bracket which u-bolts to the tower legs.
Another item I am looking for is a top mounting bracket with a 1-1/2" thrust
bearing mounted on the plate which again can be mounted to the tower legs.

I need part numbers, and pricing if you have these items. If you need any more
information, you can contact me at 210-734-0498 in San Antonio, Texas.

Dennis Rogers
N5VRP