[TowerTalk] (no subject)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] (no subject)
From: K8fu@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:16:20 EDT
Thank you all for your advise and concern. The guying situation has been
addressed and posed to PE's & ME's and of course good ole Steverino. There
will
be little or no tension on any of the proposed guys. There just there for a
safety factor. Due to accessability factors which mandate the twr location I'm
forced to play chicken with the pwr co's high lines.
So my original question remains whether the steel guy wires 65' from the
antenna will hv any effect or should they be broken with insulators ??

Froggy                   K8FU

Support the National AFSF (American Frog Scholarship Fund)
A Croak is a Terrible Thing to  Waste..............................