Re: [TowerTalk] 160m 8-circle BSEF array

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>,"SJ W3TX" <superberthaguy@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160m 8-circle BSEF array
From: "RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:02:44 -0400
Or, pare it back further to a standard four-square.  If land is not a limiting
factor, you can always do a pair of four-squares to enhance the signal
incrementally in the four additional sub-directions.  Hardly anyone would think
it would be a good bang for the buck, I don't think, versus a single
four-square.

73 - Rich, KE3Q