[TowerTalk] RE : 160m 8-circle BSEF array

To: "'Tom Rauch'" <w8ji@contesting.com>,"'SJ W3TX'" <superberthaguy@adelphia.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE : 160m 8-circle BSEF array
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:05:38 +0100
Is it that what we call " auto suggestion" Tom ?
Jos on4kj

 To wrote
<
<
<

What is the G5RV syndrome? On 80 meters I blind tested a
G5RV at 100ft against a dipole at 100 ft. Both antennas in
the clear.

1.) When I would call the dipole the G5RV, and the G5RV the
dipole, the ACTUAL G5RV would always win in signal reports.
2.) When I would call each by the correct name, the dipole
would win.
3.) When I would say antenna one and antenna two, they would
randomly tie.
<
<
<